Elite Metal Group
OUR CAREERSWe’re always on the lookout for fresh new talent. If you’re passionate about your work and have a strong desire to grow with us, then we want to hear from you!
We are a friendly, welcoming team from many diverse backgrounds with the same objective in mind: to make certain that each and every customer is a happy one. We realise that this encourages repeat business, therefore we always strive to go above and beyond.
We enjoy awesome Team building events throughout the year including our now famous summer barbeques, concerts from a box at Wembley (it’s the only way!), Go Karting and a fantastic Christmas party that really does kickstart the holiday fun.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic business that is experiencing exceptional growth. At the Elite Metal Group we love what we do, and we enjoy working with people that are passionate about their role and the difference that they can make within our business.
We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Manager with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage with our customers and prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to drive sales, top-line revenue growth, customer purchasing levels and profitability.
Responsible for selling staircases and all architectural products, meeting customer needs while obtaining orders from existing or potential sales leads. You will be responsible for ensuring that the customer is satisfied and adequately taken care of while making a purchase.
You will have a strong understanding of the sales process and excel at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner who has strong negotiating skills and an ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Bespoke Production Elite Metalcraft Ltd
As a Trainee at Elite metalcraft, it is essential to:
- Have a positive attitude
- Possess high attention to detail
- Be willing to learn, listen and retain information and instructions
- Motivated to work hard and start a new career
Associated Benefits of the Trainee Welder:
- Up to £24k pa depending on attitude and shift
- Free parking
- 7am-5pm overtime available
- Training and career development opportunities
- Employee-focused company that cares for and invests in its employees
- Social and motivational events held throughout the year
Looking to start a career with an expansive company that cares passionately about the development of their employees A Trainee welder will be:
Working from technical drawings to construct high-quality industrial & bespoke products
Learning the art of MIG/TIG/MMA Welding
Taught to fabricate various metals using various automated machinery we have
Exposed to seasoned professionals who will mentor and develop lifelong skills
Elite Metalcraft Ltd
- Must be able to MIG weld to a high standard
- Have the ability to read engineering drawings
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Good communication skill set
Elite metalcraft are a well established structural steel company in the London area is looking for Fabricators & Welders.
Workshop based role, Fabricating steel components and beams, mixture; heavy structural and architectural.
Sheet Metal and Bespoke Metal Fabricator
oof Sheet Metal and Bespoke Metal Fabricator
Elite Metalcraft Ltd
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Able to work to fine limits and tolerances.
- To be able to check and inspect ongoing quality and maintain ISO 9001 workshop records.
- To be able to understand verbal and written instructions in English and to be able to fully integrate within the existing team. (Be a team player).
- Able to work on own initiative
- Be physically able to work in a large factory environment and to be able to lift and move materials, tooling, etc. of reasonable weights.
- To be able to climb stairs to mezzanine floor without difficulty.
Elite Metalcraft in West London has a superb opportunity for a skilled sheet metal worker bespoke fabricator with working knowledge sheet metal fabrication.
This is a Permanent position and available immediately.
You must have a proven track record of being able to operate / set : Punch Presses, CNC Brake Presses, Guillotine,Bending Rolls, Drills, bandsaws, TIG MIG welders and all associated sheet metal general fabrication equipment.
Please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your skills and experience to [email protected] Just because you can’t see a job on our listings table below doesn’t mean that we won’t be recruiting for it in the near future, so do send your CV across.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to our Elite Team.
Why work with us?
70+ years of experience
Elite Metal Group has been manufacturing for over 70 years.
Our 44,000 square foot factory in west London means our location is perfect for your project requirements.
Minimal lead times
By manufacturing in-house we can ensure that we meet every agreed project deadline with no delays.
No third parties
Our in-house teams can survey, design, manufacture, deliver and install.
40,000 sq. ft factory
Our factory in west London means our location is perfect for your project requirements.
Dedicated delivery fleet
Elite Metal Group has it's own in-house delivery and experienced installation Teams.
The Group Benefits
Our group buying power means that you can enjoy competitive rates whilst enjoying the best quality in the business.
We're accredited by CHAS, Constructionline, BALI, FORS, CE Marking, Safe Contractor and more.