Sales Manager Role
Purpose of Role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic business that is experiencing exceptional growth. At the Elite Metal Group we love what we do, and we enjoy working with people that are passionate about their role and the difference that they can make within our business.
We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Manager with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage with our customers and prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to drive sales, top-line revenue growth, customer purchasing levels and profitability.
Our ideal sales manager has experience of the entire sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and deal closing. We’re looking for a quick learner who has strong negotiating skills — someone with a successful track record who can inspire the same performance in others.
Overview of Role
Responsible for selling staircases and all architectural products, meeting customer needs while obtaining orders from existing or potential sales leads. You will be responsible for ensuring that the customer is satisfied and adequately taken care of while making a purchase.
You will have a strong understanding of the sales process and excel at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner who has strong negotiating skills and an ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
- Present, promote and sell company products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and following up on submitted quotes.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas.
- Coordinate sales effort with other team members including estimators and PM teams.
- Analyse market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply senior management with reports on customer needs, potential problems, competitor activities and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and market trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure that they receive exceptional service and to identify potential new sales opportunities.
- Identify prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all categories.
- Possess in-depth product knowledge of our product range and be able to identify product opportunities.
- Be familiar with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Follows up with any clients to make sure that they are satisfied with the product.
Knowledge and Skills
- Proven work experience as a Sales Manager
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proven record of success with the entire sales process, from planning to closing
- Excellent communication, negotiation, interpersonal, and organisational skills
- Ability to identify new target markets and penetrate them to drive sales.
- Demonstrate advanced product knowledge.
- Budget and target development and achievement
Salary and Package
Salary and package dependent on experience.
At the Elite Metal Group, we consider ourselves to be the steel fabrication experts. The Group is currently made up of 5 key divisions or sub-brands, all with their own area of expertise. Last year our annual turnover was £12 million. Certain areas of our business have been trading for more than 70 years which has allowed us to establish competitive buying rates and a formidable team of skilled craftsman and detailers.
The group comprises of the following –
- Vaughan Fabrication Services specialise in on-site fabrication, welding and plant maintenance across the UK. Our fully equipped fleet of nationwide vehicles ensures that a team of professionals can quickly attend your site project.
- Elite Metalcraft was established in 1951 and specialises in architectural steel and bespoke staircase design for commercial and domestic markets. The highly experienced team is adept at working with any alloy of your choice to bring beautiful designs to life.
- Elite Structural Steel offers the complete package from simple structural steel supply through to site surveys, drawings, fabrication and in-house installation.
- Elite Surveying has a Team of experts ready to conduct topographical surveys using an array of industry leading robotic laser stations so that you can be assured of the highest levels of accuracy on your project.
- Elite Fabrication is the newest addition to the Elite Metal Group. Created for Architects, Garden Designers and Landscape Contractors this division specialises in architectural and bespoke steel products commonly used on traditional landscape schemes. Whether you’re looking for planters, landscape edging, balustrades, pergolas or access hatches, Elite Fabrication will have a solution to your design challenge.
The Elite Metal Group is based in North-West London and is proud to be the ONLY London based steel supplier that can survey, design, manufacture, wet spray, deliver and install using our own in-house facilities and highly professional Team.
Please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your skills and experience to [email protected] Just because you can’t see a job on our listings table below doesn’t mean that we won’t be recruiting for it in the near future, so do send your CV across.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to our Elite Team.
Why work with us?
70+ years of experience
Elite Metal Group has been manufacturing for over 70 years.
Our 44,000 square foot factory in west London means our location is perfect for your project requirements.
Minimal lead times
By manufacturing in-house we can ensure that we meet every agreed project deadline with no delays.
No third parties
Our in-house teams can survey, design, manufacture, deliver and install.
40,000 sq. ft factory
Our factory in west London means our location is perfect for your project requirements.
Dedicated delivery fleet
Elite Metal Group has it's own in-house delivery and experienced installation Teams.
The Group Benefits
Our group buying power means that you can enjoy competitive rates whilst enjoying the best quality in the business.
We're accredited by CHAS, Constructionline, BALI, FORS, CE Marking, Safe Contractor and more.